Transparency Camp

  • Ilan Rabinovitch
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2009
      Hello,

      Will anyone from the list be attending Transparency Camp this weekend in
      Mountain View?

      Regards,
      Ilan
    • kimo
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2009
        While not entirely, I did see the attendee list and it looked to me like a lot of people (commentators and entrepreneurs) that have not been traditionally working on transparency got on  when they saw it was at Google and squeezed out some of the local transparency stalwarts!

           mailto:govtrack-digest@yahoogroups.com
           mailto:govtrack-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7, 2009
          I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting you and anyone else. :)

          On 08/06/2009 05:08 PM, Ilan Rabinovitch wrote:
          > Hello,
          >
          > Will anyone from the list be attending Transparency Camp this weekend in
          > Mountain View?
          >
          > Regards,
          > Ilan

        • Ilan Rabinovitch
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 8, 2009
            I had planned to attend, but some personal matters have delayed my
            drive up to the point where it likely doesn't make sense to attend. I
            might still drive up Saturday afternoon, but its not likely.

            Best of luck with the govtrack demo sessions.