Re: [govtrack] inconsistent data around Rep. Donna Christian-Green

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2009
      No, just the two deleted files are not updated.

      Only the 111/repstats directory is an updated repstats directory. They
      are 'archival' after each two year session. The current people.xml is
      111/repstats/people.xml.

      >>> http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/biodisplay.pl?index=C000380 or
      >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Christensen ). Curious why this
      >>> name change only impacted the 109th Congress' data though.
      >>>

      >>> In any case, Should these 2 ids be merged?
      >>>
      >>> Sessions 103-110:
      >>> govtrack_id: 400073
      >>> Name: Donna M. Christensen
      >>>
      >>> Session 109:
      >>> govtrack_id: 402518
      >>> Name: Donna Christian-Green
      >>>
      >>> govtrack_id (402518) returns an error:
      >>> http://www.govtrack.us/congress/person_api.xpd?id=402518
      >>>
      >>> And only appears in some of the data for the 109th congress, namely:
      >>> 109/repstats/speeches.xml:<representative id='402518' Name='Rep. Donna
      >>> Christian-Green [D, VI-0]' Current='1' Speeches='0' WordsPerSpeech='0'
      >>> stat-z='-0.138280786448612' />
      >>> 109/repstats/verbosity.xml:<representative id='402518' Name='Rep. Donna
      >>> Christian-Green [D, VI-0]' Current='1' Speeches='0' WordsPerSpeech='0'
      >>> stat-z='-0.18032984113136' />
      >>> 109/repstats/topcontrib.xml:<representative id='402518' Name='Rep. Donna
      >>> Christian-Green [D, VI-0]' Current='1' TopContribution='' stat-z='' />
      >>>

      >>> Regards,
      >>> Ilan

    • Ilan Rabinovitch
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2009
        Thank you for the clarification, and the updates.