Re: [govtrack] inconsistent data around Rep. Donna Christian-Green

  • Ilan Rabinovitch
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2009
      Ah good to know. I didn't realize repstats was no longer being updated.
      I will update my processes accordingly. Is there a new equivalent to
      repstats/people.xml ?

      Thanks,
      Ilan

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2009
        No, just the two deleted files are not updated.

        Only the 111/repstats directory is an updated repstats directory. They
        are 'archival' after each two year session. The current people.xml is
        111/repstats/people.xml.

      • Ilan Rabinovitch
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2009
          Thank you for the clarification, and the updates.