Re: [govtrack] [Fwd: [openhouseproject] FW: RELEASE: Senate to Expand Transparency of Senate Votes]

    Message 1 of 4 , May 5 3:10 PM
      For me, the big thing is reliability. I've already been scraping the
      data, but this will make sure that I can get it accurately.

    • coreygilmoredotcom@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6 5:49 PM
        Not to steal DeMint's thunder, but this was 100% the work of the Rules Committee and the Secretary of the Senate. Changes in policy like this don't happen in a week.

        From: Josh Tauberer
        Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 12:34:06 -0400
        To: <govtrack@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [govtrack] [Fwd: [openhouseproject] FW: RELEASE: Senate to Expand Transparency of Senate Votes]