Re: [govtrack] Re: The People's Data

  • Peggy Garvin
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2009
      The post is here:
      http://tinyurl.com/b5aryc
      I was a little underwhelmed by the article, so redirected folks to OOGL.

      Blog address is:
      http://sla-divisions.typepad.com/government_information/
      (The audience is a professional association group composed largely of 'non-traditional' librarians working with government info --some commercial vendors, some govt webmasters, some govt agency librarians, some surviving newspaper researchers, etc.)

      Peggy