Re: [govtrack] The People’s Data

  • francis4ags@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2009
      Excellent work Josh! you and everyone else who keep govtrack running deserve so much more recognition :)

      Francis

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: tauberer@...
      Date: 2 Mar 2009 08:01:21 -0500
      To: <govtrack@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [govtrack] The People’s Data

      Your friend, tauberer@govtrack. us, wants you to check out this article:

      The People’s Data

    • Peggy Garvin
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2009
        The post is here:
        http://tinyurl.com/b5aryc
        I was a little underwhelmed by the article, so redirected folks to OOGL.

        Blog address is:
        http://sla-divisions.typepad.com/government_information/
        (The audience is a professional association group composed largely of 'non-traditional' librarians working with government info --some commercial vendors, some govt webmasters, some govt agency librarians, some surviving newspaper researchers, etc.)

        Peggy