New to Group

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2009
      I am new to this group and look forward to keeping up with Congressional action and giving input.  I found this site through searching for information on some specific bills presently in Congress and others which I did not know about but have great interest.  I look forward to providing my input on issues discussed and presented in this forum.

      Dennis AuBuchon
      daubuchon@...
      web site:  www.myqualitywriting.com
      Have you signed the business ethics pledge at http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org I Have
      Registered as an expert on www.Allexperts.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2009
        Dennis wrote:
        > I am new to this group and look forward to keeping up with Congressional
        > action and giving input. I found this site through searching for
        > information on some specific bills presently in Congress and others
        > which I did not know about but have great interest. I look forward to
        > providing my input on issues discussed and presented in this forum.

        Welcome, Dennis.

        The discussion here is mostly the technology behind congressional
        transparency and what kinds of tools would be useful. Any thoughts you
        have are most welcome!