Announcing: Planet Open, the oGosh blog aggregator

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2009
      Good day!

      I have created a blog aggregator that combines as many of the open
      government technology blogs as I could come up with quickly. The address
      of the site is:

      http://planetopen.occams.info/

      It's really "Planet Open Government Open Source Hacking", after the name
      of my Facebook group, but let's say Planet Open for short. As with the
      group, it extends beyond open government and open source proper to the
      wider community. Currently it slurps in feeds from:

      * CDT (Open Government category)
      * Free Government Information (FGI)
      * GPO FDSYS
      * GovTrack.us
      * Joshua Tauberer
      * Just a Govy
      * LII Announce
      * LII b-screeds
      * Larry Lessig
      * Library of Congress (LC Web site category)
      * Open Congress
      * Open Secrets
      * Sunlight Foundation
      * The Open House Project
      * The Open Senate Project

      You can subscribe to the aggregate as a single feed, or periodically
      visit the site to read the latest.

      I would be happy to add your blog or any blogs you know about if it fits
      the idea.

      (And now I am going into hiding for a while to do non-civics things.)