[Fwd: [igotf] bulk.altlaw.org]

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2008
      FYI. In another branch of government...

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: [igotf] bulk.altlaw.org
      Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 08:27:19 -0800 (PST)
      From: Stuart Sierra <ssierr@...>
      To: IGOTF <igotf@...>

      Hi folks,
      Announcing... my copy-cat of bulk.resource.org, creatively named:

      http://bulk.altlaw.org/

      This is an experiment to see if anyone's interested. Right now, it's
      got the collections of PDF/HTML/WordPerfect files we downloaded from
      the appeals courts. In the coming weeks, I'll add data dumps from our
      daily appeals court crawls. Eventually I hope to post clean HTML and/
      or RDF dumps of all the cases, including all the post-processing
      additions (links, citations, etc.) that you see on www.altlaw.org, but
      without all the CSS & JavaScript crud.

      Feel free to copy/mirror/share these files anywhere you like.

      -Stuart Sierra
      altlaw.org