Re: [govtrack] Subcommittee?

  • John Wonderlich
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2008
      Josh can talk about what govtrack offers, but I can let you know that committee (and subcommittee) votes are rarely available online.  I'm looking into various ways of pressuring or requiring that committees post record votes online.

      Voice votes, and votes totals, are included in committee reports, but the identity of those voting is rarely posted, and is usually only available on paper from the committee, in person.

      john

      On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 7:04 PM, Jeremy Dunck <jdunck@...> wrote:

      I recently saw a video from 2004 CSPAN coverage showing a subcommittee
      (Sponsored Enterprises).

      Does govtrack have votes from things in committee? Is this
      information publicly available somewhere?