Problem with paragraph links

  • Jeremy Dunck
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2008
      On this page:
      http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h110-6869
      Having clicked a paragraph, the target given is:
      http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h110-6869&version=ih&nid=null

      This link doesn't take you to the paragraph; it yields this message:
      "The link you followed was targetted at a paragraph in a different
      version of the bill that could not be automatically identified in this
      version."

      Bug?
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2008
        Jeremy Dunck wrote:
        > On this page:
        > http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h110-6869
        > Having clicked a paragraph, the target given is:
        > http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h110-6869&version=ih&nid=null
        >
        > This link doesn't take you to the paragraph; it yields this message:
        > "The link you followed was targetted at a paragraph in a different
        > version of the bill that could not be automatically identified in this
        > version."
        >
        > Bug?

        Definitely a bug. I'll look into it. Thanks!