Re: [govtrack] GovTrack updates its appearance

  • Marjorie Roswell
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18, 2008
      http://www.govtrack.us/
      Looks great

      One thing I note is that the "Track Legislation" Google ad was so
      prominent, it almost competes for attention with the main "primary
      links" on the page (Primary Links is a Drupal term, I mean the links
      across the top of the page.)

      Can you make:
      Track, Research, Get Involved, About GovTrack
      a little bit bigger?

      I'm ever, and always impressed with the awesome work of this community,

      Margie

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2008
        Thanks belatedly for all of the feedback on the new design. We'll be
        revising some things... eventually.