Re: [govtrack] GovTrack updates its appearance

  • Alnisa Allgood
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18, 2008
      I like the changes. Makes it easier for newbies and experienced users
      to find things.

      Alnisa

      On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 9:36 AM, Josh Tauberer <tauberer@...> wrote:
      > Thanks to Dan Gabriel, the visual appearance of GovTrack has been
      > totally revamped. Check it out.
      >
      > It's not totally finished, but I wanted to push the changes so I can
      > take a break from the site for a while.

      > - GovTrack.us

      > Tortoise (in "Godel, Escher, Bach" by Douglas Hofstadter)

    • Marjorie Roswell
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 18, 2008
        http://www.govtrack.us/
        Looks great

        One thing I note is that the "Track Legislation" Google ad was so
        prominent, it almost competes for attention with the main "primary
        links" on the page (Primary Links is a Drupal term, I mean the links
        across the top of the page.)

        Can you make:
        Track, Research, Get Involved, About GovTrack
        a little bit bigger?

        I'm ever, and always impressed with the awesome work of this community,

        Margie

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28, 2008
          Thanks belatedly for all of the feedback on the new design. We'll be
          revising some things... eventually.