oGosh! IRC Meeting Aug 16 4pm EDT

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 8:50 AM
      Hi all,

      Please join me at an IRC chat to talk about civic-technology projects,
      on Saturday, August 16 at 4pm Eastern time! The agenda will be a mix
      between seeing what various civic technology projects are up to
      (GovTrack, OpenCongress, and any others run by people who show up), and
      getting new people involved in ongoing projects. "oGosh" is, as I wrote
      previously, Open Government Open Source Hacking, what I'm calling the
      loose community that binds these projects together.

      The chat will be in the #transparency channel on Freenode. For more
      information on the meeting (and on how to get to the chat), see:

      http://wiki.opengovdata.org/index.php/OGosh

      Suggestions for agenda topics are most welcome either to me directly or
      by revising the wiki page above.

      Hope to see you there.