Wall Street Journal

  • Ralph Yozzo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2008
      It's outrageous that the Wall Street Journal publishes Karl Rove's propaganda as if it was valid news.

      Today's Wall Street includes Karl Rove's venom.

      I believe in Free Speech but I believe that the disclaimer "Mr. Rove is a former senior adviser and deputy chief of staff to President George W. Bush." should be right at the beginning of the article.  NOT AT THE END!

      And I believe it should include more than just a title, it should include their political agenda, a summary of the salaries and donations from lobbyists.  Basically similar to Ebay and the Seller's Reputation.    Right next to Karl Rove's name, there should be a ranking and comments by each of us (the people)

      Any way, I'm not posting the article link because I don't want to promote his venom.
    • Chris Kinnan

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2008
          I'm a strong believer in truth in packaging, but come on, how many Wall Street Journal readers don't already know who Karl Rove is? And the honest ones know how franticly he's scrambling to stay out of prison.

          At 11:11 AM 7/31/2008, "Ralph Yozzo" <fedex1@...> wrote:
          >It's outrageous that the Wall Street Journal publishes Karl Rove's propaganda
          >as if it was valid news.
          >
          >Today's Wall Street includes Karl Rove's venom.
          >
          >I believe in Free Speech but I believe that the disclaimer "Mr. Rove is a
          >former senior adviser and deputy chief of staff to President George W. Bush."
          >should be right at the beginning of the article. NOT AT THE END!
          >
          >And I believe it should include more than just a title, it should include
          >their political agenda, a summary of the salaries and donations from
          >lobbyists. Basically similar to Ebay and the Seller's Reputation. Right
          >next to Karl Rove's name, there should be a ranking and comments by each of us
          >(the people)

          Neil Rest
          --
          NeilRest@...

          When Sandra Day O'Connor was nominated to the Supreme Court in 1981, Jerry Falwell told the news media that "every good Christian should be concerned." Barry Goldwater replied , "Every good Christian should line up and kick Jerry Falwell's ass."