oGosh! A Facebook civic-technology development group

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2008
      Hi all,

      If you're on Facebook, consider joining my group oGosh: Open Government
      Open Source Hacking. The scope of this group is anything in the spirit
      of open source hacking related to civics, from opening up government
      information to addressing election integrity.
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=45606565313

      This is a sort of proto-group to amass some mass before going forward
      with anything bigger.

      And of course spread the word about the group if you know others would
      are interested in this topic.