Re: "The Semantic Web and The Democratic Tradition"

  • Roger Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2008

      > GovTrack's semantic web side is profiled in an article on
      SemanticWeb.com:

      > http://www.semanticweb.com/insight/article.php/3758406
      > <snipped/>

      This semanticweb.com site has some interesting articles. Specifically I
      liked a couple I read about the challenges to the semantic web! :-) I
      am glad that it is understood that this has to be for the non-techies.
      Hello, they own the data!

      The articles even mention episodes about people choking on SPARQL.
      Well, I am still choking but I am determined to cough this hairball all
      the way up! :-) We'll see.

      I am glad I found GovTrack since it gives me a chance to find out about
      all this stuff.

      I will post some technical questions on the semweb discussion list (Re:
      Jena, Oracle, TopBraid, et.al.).

      Regards..