"The Semantic Web and The Democratic Tradition"

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2008
      GovTrack's semantic web side is profiled in an article on SemanticWeb.com:

      http://www.semanticweb.com/insight/article.php/3758406

    • Roger Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2008

        > GovTrack's semantic web side is profiled in an article on
        SemanticWeb.com:

        > http://www.semanticweb.com/insight/article.php/3758406
        > <snipped/>

        This semanticweb.com site has some interesting articles. Specifically I
        liked a couple I read about the challenges to the semantic web! :-) I
        am glad that it is understood that this has to be for the non-techies.
        Hello, they own the data!

        The articles even mention episodes about people choking on SPARQL.
        Well, I am still choking but I am determined to cough this hairball all
        the way up! :-) We'll see.

        I am glad I found GovTrack since it gives me a chance to find out about
        all this stuff.

        I will post some technical questions on the semweb discussion list (Re:
        Jena, Oracle, TopBraid, et.al.).

        Regards..