GovIt.com Down?

  • btbarry21
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2008
      Anyone know why the GovIt site is down? It has been down most of the
      day Saturday.
    • Taylor Norrish
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2008
        Barry,

        Thanks for sounding the alarm. I was away yesterday, and wouldn't you know it... that's when the problem comes. I'm looking into right now.

        Thanks,

        Taylor

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2008
          I thought that you were on this mailing list. Glad I could be of
          assistance.