GovTrack down-time imminent

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2008
      Hi all,

      My server is going to change IP addresses shortly. DNS will have to
      update, which means it could be potentially a few days before things
      resolve correctly again. Although, if things work right, you may be able
      to access things again in a few hours.

      Here's hoping that, besides GovTrack, I also don't lose the ability to
      email for too long!

      Apologies for not having more notice. I totally forgot that I needed to
      do this for the last few weeks before I get charged again for going over
      my bandwidth limit.