GovTrack downtime some time this month

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2008
      Just as a preliminary heads up, some time this month (maybe in the next
      week) there may be a few days of down time. Back when I switched ISPs in
      August, I chose a data plan that allowed for 250GB data transfer, but I
      exceeded it in March (partly due to the uptake of my congressional
      districts Google Maps layer). So I'm going to change data plans, which
      will require a change of IP address.

      Once I make the change, let it be known that I will have plENNty of
      bandwidth.

      I'll post again when I know when the change will happen.