Celebrate Sunshine Week

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2008
      Please see below. In particular Larry Lessig will debut his Change
      Congress agenda tomorrow. I have a hunch we'll see a new geographic
      mash-up. :)

      It will be webcast, at 1:30pm.

      Stay tuned for yet *another* cool maps mashup related to electronic
      voting machines, to be published hopefully in a couple of weeks.

      Josh