MetaVidWiki Open Beta

  • Michael Dale
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2008
      I wanted share the updated version of the metavid site with the govTrack
      list:
      http://metavid.ucsc.edu/blog/2008/03/13/metavidwiki-open-beta/

      Things that may be of interest for this group: a little gui to build
      queries like show me clips of Hillary or Obama mentioning the word Iraq:
      http://tinyurl.com/yqy496

      Additionally I have ran a few scraper on a few sites including govtrack
      and maplight. I still have a lot more data to insert but you can already
      begin to see what kind of things are be possible ...for example here is
      speeches by people who received more than 1 million from interest group
      attorney and law: http://tinyurl.com/2w4jz4
      or here are speeches by person with GovTrack_Person_ID 30003:
      http://tinyurl.com/26vm99

      anyway .. if you have a few minutes free check out the site and try
      making some edits and let me know how it goes...Comments and or feedback
      is welcome.

      peace,
      --michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2008
        Michael Dale wrote:
        > I wanted share the updated version of the metavid site with the govTrack
        > list:
        > http://metavid.ucsc.edu/blog/2008/03/13/metavidwiki-open-beta/

        Neat!