Re: [govtrack] Looking for web/graphic designer

  • Andrew Lee
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2008
      Josh,

      We have some friends at http://nclud.com who really do quality work,
      but they only do paid work, but you'd really get a great project.

      I would also try http://elance.com
      http://odesk.com

      or just plain old Craigslist.

      Aren't there undergrads at Penn who want to increase their portfolios?
      I'm sure if they knew they would have pretty strong exposure, they
      would be more apt to help redesign the site.

      -Andrew Lee

      --
      Andrew Lee | w 202.448.9904 | m 509.552.6211 | skype Andrewi709
      Andrew@... | http://kingmaker.politico.com |
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2008
        Josh look at my web site, if you like what u see then maybe I can work with it.
        Hugs
        DonnaK

        Does anyone know anyone who could give GovTrack a visual refresh? Anyone
        who has seen the site knows I am not good at the visual end of web design...

        It could possibly/probably be a paid job.

        "Yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation!  Yields

        FREE  Animations for your email - By IncrediMail! Click Here!
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 20, 2008
          Andrew Lee wrote:
          > We have some friends at http://nclud.com who really do quality work,
          > but they only do paid work, but you'd really get a great project.

          Thanks for the reference. I contacted them and got a very speedy
          response, but they're a bit pricey relative to my expectations.

          > Aren't there undergrads at Penn who want to increase their portfolios?
          > I'm sure if they knew they would have pretty strong exposure, they
          > would be more apt to help redesign the site.

          Mmm, but I don't know who they are or how to find them, but that's a
          good idea.

        • francis4ags@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 20, 2008
            Hi Josh. I may have some guys that can do it. Email me direct with the price you want, the technologies you want used, and time frame of the project. They'll give you mockups to choose from before any type of payment is needed. Do you still have my number?
            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            http://razor. <http://razor.occams.info> occams.info