Re: [govtrack] Re: Launching a New Site

  • Chris Kinnan
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 28, 2008
      Taylor, how did you integrate govit with hundreds of different Congressional web forms in order to send messages to Congress?  Most of the forms require specific information such as salutation, nine digit zip code, and topic, and others have CAPTCHA features.  I know this intimately because I spent over two years working on a project with Congressional messaging functionality...after testing govit out, it doesn't seem possible that your site is actually delivering email messages to Congress...

      On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Jeff Fischer <JeffreyMFischer@...> wrote:

      As for developers, I recommend myself.   Assuming you read my last e-mail, I have an interest in the topic and I have very capable developers/designers who work for me.

      You're welcome to e-mail me offline if you would like to discuss your project further Tiffiniy.  It may fit into the scheme of my current facebook application under development, which could work out very well and I would be open to discussing.

      Thanks,
      Jeff

      To: govtrack@yahoogroups.com
      From: tay199@...
      Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 19:58:37 +0000
      Subject: [govtrack] Re: Launching a New Site

      Hi Tiffany,

      One of my favorite resources to find programmers is...
      Programmermeetdesigner.com. For govit, I used the company
      http://www.winitsoftware.com/

      Hmmmm advice... Partners could help, especially with complimentary
      skill sets (designer/programmer/visioneer). I think choosing a LAMP
      architecture would be a good move too.

      Taylor

      now!<http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_jan>