New Legislative Analysis Community Blog

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2008
      This week I'm launching GovTrack's Legislative Analysis Community Blog.
      The goal is to get thoughtful posts on current legislative issues
      written by the community of GovTrack users: a new community effort to
      track Congress and to help educate others in the community.

      The first posts are up on the site: http://www.govtrack.us/

      A quintessential post is one in which you find a bill that happens to
      interest you, you read the text of the bill, and report on what it does,
      what ramifications it may have, why it's important, etc.. The point
      isn't to convince anyone that any particular bill should pass or fail
      (unless you are an expert in the area), but rather to educate people on
      what the bill is about and would do.

      Please see http://wiki.govtrack.us/index.php/The_Blog and email me if
      you'd like to contribute. (Contributions needed!)