Re: [govtrack] Re: Senate Committee Roles

  • Tim McGhee
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
      On Dec 3, 2007 6:36 PM, Corey Gilmore <coreygilmoredotcom@...> wrote:

      > If you'd like to post the scraping script I'll take a look at,
      > although my ability to help will depend on the language you're using.

      Josh posted a lot of his scraping scripts a while back:
      http://razor.occams.info/code/repo/?/govtrack/gather/us

      (There's no archive of messages in the GovTrack Yahoo! Group?!)

      Tim
      11,138 days

      --
      Tim McGhee
      703-798-3227

      Psalm 90:12
      So teach us to number our days,
      That we may gain a heart of wisdom.
      http://numberyourdays.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2007
        Tim McGhee wrote:
        > On Dec 3, 2007 6:36 PM, Corey Gilmore <coreygilmoredotcom@...
        > <mailto:coreygilmoredotcom@...>> wrote:
        >
        > > If you'd like to post the scraping script I'll take a look at,
        > > although my ability to help will depend on the language you're using.
        >
        > Josh posted a lot of his scraping scripts a while back:
        > http://razor.occams.info/code/repo/?/govtrack/gather/us

        But not all of them, and not this one. I just added
        parse_committeemembership.pl which does the committee membership scraping.

        You can download the relevant files from Tim's link above. (Best to use
        Subversion to check out the whole directory at the svn:// URL shown at
        the top.)

        > (There's no archive of messages in the GovTrack Yahoo! Group?!)

        There is...