Re: [govtrack] An analysis and discussion mail list?

  • Dale Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2007
      I would love it.

      On Nov 10, 2007 8:12 AM, Josh Tauberer <tauberer@...> wrote:
      Prompted by a suggestion I got by email, I'm wondering what others think
      about:

      A new mail list for analysis of federal legislation and related issues,
      with some sort of spin-off blog. It would be a place for well-reasoned
      analysis and commentary of legislation in the news and not in the news,
      and would strictly forbid ranting.