Re: [govtrack] New drupal module: uscongress

  • Neil Drumm
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2007
      I actually built the same type of Drupal module-
      http://drupal.org/project/legislature. This module gets legislative
      data for http://maplight.org/ and http://themiddleclass.org/. I keep
      this module a bit more generic than the uscongress module, all it does
      is download legislative data into custom tables in your Drupal site's
      database. CCK integration or custom visualizations are left for your
      code to do what is best for your project.

      --
      Neil Drumm
      http://delocalizedham.com