My Introduction

  • SIUHIN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2007
      Dear Gov Track E-mail Group Members:
      My name is Lee Siu Hin, national coordinator of the National Immigrant Solidarity Network (http://www.ImmigrantSolidarity.org) and ActionLA (http://www.ActionLA.org), we are national coalition fighting for immigrant & labor rights and peace & justice movements, we also have our own webpage design collective call Activist Design Studio (http://www.ActivistDesign.net)
      We are currently working with several organizations and our web developing teams, to develop an on-line Internet campaign system (like Get Active) for grassroots e-activism campaigns. We envision this will be a wiki/myspace-style open public system for the community activists.
      We would like to work/corroborate with folks who are interested about this project, please contact me: siuhin@....
      Lee Siu Hin
      National Coordinator
      National Immigrant Solidarity Network