Re: 108th vote index

  • Joshua Tauberer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2007
      --- In govtrack@yahoogroups.com, "Neil Drumm" <drumm@...> wrote:

      > I am adding 108th congress to my parser, but noticed a difference from
      > the 109th and 110th; there is no votes.all.index.xml. Is
      > votes.index.xml the same, listing all roll votes on bills and
      > amendments?
      >
      > Since I am new here-
      > I am the developer for Maplight. I recently open-sourced the parser,
      > http://drupal.org/project/legislature, and am using it on another
      > project.
      >
      > That parser is probably a bit rough around the edges, but if you want
      > to import GovTrack data to a local database using Drupal, it might be
      > useful.
      >
      > --
      > Neil Drumm
      > http://delocalizedham.com

      Hi,

      I changed the format of that file at the beginning of this year, and
      didn't recreate it for previous years. The file was really intended
      for my own use, so I'm not sure whether I consider it, sort of,
      publicly maintained.

      If it's really important I could create that file for previous sessions.

      - Josh