108th vote index

  • Neil Drumm
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2007
      I am adding 108th congress to my parser, but noticed a difference from
      the 109th and 110th; there is no votes.all.index.xml. Is
      votes.index.xml the same, listing all roll votes on bills and
      amendments?

      Since I am new here-
      I am the developer for Maplight. I recently open-sourced the parser,
      http://drupal.org/project/legislature, and am using it on another
      project.

      That parser is probably a bit rough around the edges, but if you want
      to import GovTrack data to a local database using Drupal, it might be
      useful.

      --
      Neil Drumm
      http://delocalizedham.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2007
        --- In govtrack@yahoogroups.com, "Neil Drumm" <drumm@...> wrote:

        > I am adding 108th congress to my parser, but noticed a difference from
        > the 109th and 110th; there is no votes.all.index.xml. Is
        > votes.index.xml the same, listing all roll votes on bills and
        > amendments?
        >
        > Since I am new here-
        > I am the developer for Maplight. I recently open-sourced the parser,
        > http://drupal.org/project/legislature, and am using it on another
        > project.
        >
        > That parser is probably a bit rough around the edges, but if you want
        > to import GovTrack data to a local database using Drupal, it might be
        > useful.
        >
        > --
        > Neil Drumm
        > http://delocalizedham.com

        Hi,

        I changed the format of that file at the beginning of this year, and
        didn't recreate it for previous years. The file was really intended
        for my own use, so I'm not sure whether I consider it, sort of,
        publicly maintained.

        If it's really important I could create that file for previous sessions.

        - Josh