Custsom Search Engine

  • x222fbj
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      Hi,
      I setup a google CSE that searches about 55 sites whose focus could be
      loosely categorized as 'Government Watchers'. I'm new to the open
      government world...but have a little CSE experience so put this up.
      It is currently populated with URLs of sites I found while researching
      the National Debt. If something like this has already been built-I
      don't want to reinvent the wheel. Suggestions, ideas, etc.
      appreciated. It's still in the 'pre-beta' stage of development.

      Link to the CSE - http://tinyurl.com/2j4qmt
      Link to the list of sites - http://tinyurl.com/37ys7o
      LInk to a page about the CSE and ideas -
      http://222fbj.googlepages.com/cse.htm

      Thanks, FBJ

      PS - I'm also posting this to
      http://groups.google.com/group/openhouseproject