Paul Broun (GA-10)

  • Leonard Linde
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2007
      I'm using your excellent dataset for some analysis and noticed that
      Paul Broun isn't in the people.xml file, and that votes in which he
      participated have a voter id of "0" in them. Example: h2007-757.xml.

      I assume this is because your process hasn't picked him up yet, since
      he started voting recently.
    • Joshua Tauberer
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2007
        --- In govtrack@yahoogroups.com, "Leonard Linde" <llinde@...> wrote:

        > I'm using your excellent dataset for some analysis and noticed that
        > Paul Broun isn't in the people.xml file, and that votes in which he
        > participated have a voter id of "0" in them. Example: h2007-757.xml.
        >
        > I assume this is because your process hasn't picked him up yet, since
        > he started voting recently.

        Yeah, I'm not sure what's up. I added him into my master database a
        few weeks ago, but I also noticed recently that he's not getting
        recognized in various places. I'll have to take a closer look.

        - Josh
      • Leonard Linde
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8, 2007
          Whatever you did fixed it. Thanks very much.