Re: [govtrack] Full committee info now available

  • Marjorie Roswell
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2007
      Thanks for the update.

      Can you provide the full URL? I seem to be getting a little lost trying to find it.

      On 8/3/07, Josh Tauberer <tauberer@...> wrote:

      Some time in the last few months the House and Senate updated their
      websites with full committee and subcommittee membership info, and this
      is now available on GovTrack, so anyone using that source data file
      (data/us/110/committees.xml) should, uhm, take note.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2007
        Marjorie Roswell wrote:
        > Thanks for the update.
        > Can you provide the full URL? I seem to be getting a little lost trying
        > to find it.

        http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/110/committees.xml

        (It's 310kb so beware when loading it in a browser. Firefox takes a
        while to render it.)