Howdy doo from the newbie

  • Nathan Hawks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2007
      Hi all,

      Just wanted to drop a quick line of introduction. I was turned on to
      the list at Josh's recommendation. I am a 30-year-old PHP programmer and
      writer living in Akron, Ohio.

      Once upon a time I tried to start a site that treated the various
      Indymedias as news wires, but after a few months (and this was before
      RSS was as well-developed as it is today) I burned out and quit.

      I have a few ideas on an issue-tracking site similar to GovTrack and
      soonishly, I'll formulate them into a proposal for open source
      development.

      Good to meet you all!

      Nathan
    • tay199
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2007
        Howdy,

        Nice to meet you too. My name is Taylor and I'm a web project manager
        from San Francisco. That means I was not a good enough coder to be a
        programmer, or an artist to be a designer. ;)

        Looking forward to hearing about your project.

        Cheers,

        Taylor