RE: [govtrack] [Fwd: New Registry of State agency databases]

  • John DeBruyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007

      Hi Josh:

      Try this version of the Alaska link without the period at the end, if the one in the message below does not work for you:

      http://wikis.ala.org/godort/index.php/Alaska

      That works for me while the one in the second paragraph below didn’t.

      Also, if the period at the end of the URL for the State_Agencies_Database page doesn’t work, try the one in the next paragraph without the trailing period.

      Thanks for passing this along,

      John

      John DeBruyn Denver CO USA

      Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 11:20:55 -0900
      From: Daniel Cornwall <daniel.cornwall@ alaska.net>
      To: <openhouseproject@ googlegroups. com>

      Hello,

      I realize this group is focused on federal level information, but I
      thought some of you might interested in a new American Library
      Association Government Documents Roundtable project that will attempt to
      provide annotated links to public databases produced by the fifty state
      governments plus the District of Columbia .

      The main project page can be found at
      http://wikis. ala.org/godort/ index.php/ State_Agency_ Databases. At this
      moment in time, only the Alaska page is close to being finished, but
      viewing it will give you a flavor for the proposed project. The Alaska
      page is at http://wikis. ala.org/godort/ index.php/ Alaska.

      If you'd like to help, please adopt a state and start adding databases
      using the Alaska page as a template. If you don't like the Alaska page,
      click on the "talk" tab of
      http://wikis. ala.org/godort/ index.php/ State_Agency_ Databases and suggest
      a better format.

      Otherwise, just watch the space because it will become progressively
      more useful. - Daniel Cornwall, Free Government Information,
      dnlcornwall@ alaska.net

      Groups "Open House Project" group.
      openhouseproject- unsubscribe@ googlegroups. com
      For more options, visit this group at