Re: [govtrack] Need Data... Congressional Districts | Cities | Zips

  • Chris Joyner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22 8:53 AM
      http://www.DownSizeDC.org may be somewhat helpful.

      tay199 <tay199@...> wrote:
      Hello,

      Does anyone know where I can get data that has the congressional
      districts, and corresponding cities and zips within each district?

      Thanks much,

      Taylor

      NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
      Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They
      may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
      recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current
      President.

      in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

    • tay199
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 22 9:21 PM
        Thanks much for the links to the specific data.

        The zip code link leads to another link below that is not working.

        http://www.census.gov/geo/www/bob/bdy_files.html

        I think it's referencing this page...

        http://www.census.gov/geo/www/tiger/zip1999.html

        Looks like the most recent zip data is 1999.

        The post office charges $900 to get the most recent! :o

        Any other ideas?

        Taylor

        The link for the zip code file

        http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2006-July/012671.html

        > On 6/22/07, tay199 <tay199@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello,
        > >
        > > Does anyone know where I can get data that has the congressional
        > > districts, and corresponding cities and zips within each district?
        > >
        > > Thanks much,
        > >
        > > Taylor

      • Kennieth Goodwin
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 25 2:31 PM
          Try the 2006 Tiger Census Data, I have it downloaded. Check here:
          http://www.census.gov/geo/www/tiger. I would send them to ya, but it's
          well over 650GB.