Re: [govtrack] New site: critterwatch.org

  • Tim McGhee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2007
      You've got something up there with lots of data already.  Great start!

      Tim
      10,965 days

      On 6/13/07, Bryan L. Fordham < bfordham@...> wrote:

      Not officially launched yet, but I'd appreciate some people banging on
      critterwatch.org and telling me what breaks.

      It's a site to track how you state senators and congressmen vote. Right
      now it only has information for Georgia, but I'm working on adding the
      next state (namely, South Carolina) right now.

      My long-term goal is to have info for all 50 states. We'll see how long that takes.

      Feedback appreciated.

      Thanks
      --B

      --