New site: critterwatch.org

  • Bryan L. Fordham
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2007
      Not officially launched yet, but I'd appreciate some people banging on
      critterwatch.org and telling me what breaks.

      It's a site to track how you state senators and congressmen vote. Right
      now it only has information for Georgia, but I'm working on adding the
      next state (namely, South Carolina) right now.

      My long-term goal is to have info for all 50 states. We'll see how long that takes.

      Feedback appreciated.

      Thanks
      --B
    • Tim McGhee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2007
        You've got something up there with lots of data already.  Great start!

        Tim
        10,965 days

        --
        Tim McGhee