Re: [govtrack] Re: Site Feedback

  • Chris Joyner
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
      I agree.  "Engaging" is a great place to start.  This is gonna be awesome.  About the only other type thing of which I'm aware is http://www.DownsizeDC.org which is great but the more opportunities for Individuals to "lobby" Our representatives, the better.

      Aron Pilhofer <apilhofer@...> wrote:
      Yah, ditto. That sounds like a really great project. I'd vote for
      simple, but engaging. Don't make it silly or goofy. Fun is OK, but these
      are serious issues and should be treated seriously (especially if you
      want members to take it seriously).