Re: swivel.com

  • gensha_2006@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 8 , May 13, 2007
      It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. A bunch of numbers and
      graphs. They needed to include some statements and ability to discuss.

      Right now I'm facing eviction and homelessness because of a damned V.A.
      pension law so my head is pretty wrapped up in my personal issues
      instead of trying to help others.

      --
      TO MY WIFE'S SO-CALLED FRIENDS:
      I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU WOULD FEEL IF I WERE AIDING AND ABETTING YOUR SPOUSE?