New York Times article

  • Joshua Tauberer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2005
      It's not much and it's hard to find on the website, but it's factually
      accurate (except a minor nuance) and in the Times, so I'm ecstatic.

      http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/27/technology/circuits/27reso.html

    • Aaron Huslage
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2005
        Congrats! A great win for you and govtrack!

        On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:45:02 -0500, Joshua Tauberer <tauberer@...> wrote:

        > It's not much and it's hard to find on the website, but it's factually
        > accurate (except a minor nuance) and in the Times, so I'm ecstatic.
        >
        > http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/27/technology/circuits/27reso.html
        >
        > --
        > - Joshua Tauberer
        >
        > http://taubz.for.net
        >
        > ** Nothing Unreal Exists **

        I have decided to move from the planet. I'm sorry but I simply cannot
        remain on a world where Paris Hilton is allowed to publish "memoirs".
        - Alton Brown
      • Joshua Tauberer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 27, 2005
          Aaron Huslage wrote:
          > Congrats! A great win for you and govtrack!

          Thanks!