Re: [govtrack] Re: swivel.com

  • Tim McGhee
    Message 1 of 8 , May 12, 2007
      Hi Margie,

      I looked at it, but didn't fully understand it.  There was no "About Swivel" page to read.

      It is intriguing.  It seems more numbers-based though.  Legislation and laws tend to be more about text.

      Votes, on the other hand, could be more about numbers.

      Tim
      10,933 days

      On 5/12/07, Marjorie Roswell < mroswell@...> wrote:

      well gosh, nobody replied to my original post.

      About swivel.com !

      I'm still intrigued by it.

      - Margie

      --
      Tim McGhee
      703-798-3227

      Psalm 90:12
      So teach us to number our days,
      That we may gain a heart of wisdom.
      http://numberyourdays.com
    • gensha_2006@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 8 , May 13, 2007
        It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. A bunch of numbers and
        graphs. They needed to include some statements and ability to discuss.

        Right now I'm facing eviction and homelessness because of a damned V.A.
        pension law so my head is pretty wrapped up in my personal issues
        instead of trying to help others.

        --
        TO MY WIFE'S SO-CALLED FRIENDS:
        I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU WOULD FEEL IF I WERE AIDING AND ABETTING YOUR SPOUSE?