Re: [govtrack] Re: swivel.com

  • Marjorie Roswell
    Message 1 of 8 , May 12 6:41 AM
      well gosh, nobody replied to my original post.

      About swivel.com !

      I'm still intrigued by it.

      - Margie
    • Tim McGhee
      Message 2 of 8 , May 12 7:05 AM
        Hi Margie,

        I looked at it, but didn't fully understand it.  There was no "About Swivel" page to read.

        It is intriguing.  It seems more numbers-based though.  Legislation and laws tend to be more about text.

        Votes, on the other hand, could be more about numbers.

        Tim
        10,933 days

        --
        Tim McGhee
        703-798-3227

        Psalm 90:12
        So teach us to number our days,
        That we may gain a heart of wisdom.
        http://numberyourdays.com
      • gensha_2006@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 8 , May 12 7:12 AM
          I can try it again but my T Bird spam program has rarely given me fits.
          I guess I must have just been lucky.

          --
          TO MY WIFE'S SO-CALLED FRIENDS:
          I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU WOULD FEEL IF I WERE AIDING AND ABETTING YOUR SPOUSE?
          Message 4 of 8 , May 13 7:04 AM
            It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. A bunch of numbers and
            graphs. They needed to include some statements and ability to discuss.

            Right now I'm facing eviction and homelessness because of a damned V.A.
            pension law so my head is pretty wrapped up in my personal issues
            instead of trying to help others.