Re: [govtrack] Re:swivel.com

  • Aron Pilhofer
    Message 1 of 8 , May 11, 2007
      Just worked perfectly for me. Perhaps you should check your spam folder?

      gensha_2006@... wrote:

      > What I find intriguing is how someone with an account in govtrack can't
      > get their password back when its been lost. I tried SEVERAL TIMES to get
      > it and ZERO response.

    • Marjorie Roswell
      Message 2 of 8 , May 12, 2007
        well gosh, nobody replied to my original post.

        About swivel.com !

        I'm still intrigued by it.

        - Margie
      • Tim McGhee
        Message 3 of 8 , May 12, 2007
          Hi Margie,

          I looked at it, but didn't fully understand it.  There was no "About Swivel" page to read.

          It is intriguing.  It seems more numbers-based though.  Legislation and laws tend to be more about text.

          Votes, on the other hand, could be more about numbers.

          Tim
          10,933 days

          --
          Tim McGhee
          703-798-3227

          Psalm 90:12
          So teach us to number our days,
          That we may gain a heart of wisdom.
          http://numberyourdays.com
        • gensha_2006@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 8 , May 12, 2007
            I can try it again but my T Bird spam program has rarely given me fits.
            I guess I must have just been lucky.

            --
            TO MY WIFE'S SO-CALLED FRIENDS:
            I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU WOULD FEEL IF I WERE AIDING AND ABETTING YOUR SPOUSE?
            Message 5 of 8 , May 13, 2007
              It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. A bunch of numbers and
              graphs. They needed to include some statements and ability to discuss.

              Right now I'm facing eviction and homelessness because of a damned V.A.
              pension law so my head is pretty wrapped up in my personal issues
              instead of trying to help others.