Re: [govtrack] Re:swivel.com

    Message 1 of 8 , May 11, 2007
      gensha_2006@... wrote:
      > What I find intriguing is how someone with an account in govtrack can't
      > get their password back when its been lost. I tried SEVERAL TIMES to get
      > it and ZERO response.

      You'll need to make sure that the emails aren't getting thrown into a
      junk mail folder or deleted by a spam filter on your end. As far as I
      could tell, the password reminder feature is working fine.

      (Apologies to the rest of the list for allowing support-type mail here.
      I suspect for the same reason the poster did not receive the password
      reminder, I was also not able to contact him/her directly.)

    • Aron Pilhofer
      Message 2 of 8 , May 11, 2007
        Just worked perfectly for me. Perhaps you should check your spam folder?

      • gensha_2006@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 8 , May 11, 2007
          What I find intriguing is how someone with an account in govtrack can't
          get their password back when its been lost. I tried SEVERAL TIMES to get
          it and ZERO response.
        • Marjorie Roswell
          Message 4 of 8 , May 12, 2007
            well gosh, nobody replied to my original post.

            About swivel.com !

            I'm still intrigued by it.

            - Margie
          • Tim McGhee
            Message 5 of 8 , May 12, 2007
              Hi Margie,

              I looked at it, but didn't fully understand it.  There was no "About Swivel" page to read.

              It is intriguing.  It seems more numbers-based though.  Legislation and laws tend to be more about text.

              Votes, on the other hand, could be more about numbers.

              Tim
              10,933 days

              --
              Tim McGhee
              703-798-3227

              Psalm 90:12
              So teach us to number our days,
              That we may gain a heart of wisdom.
              http://numberyourdays.com
            • gensha_2006@sbcglobal.net
              Message 6 of 8 , May 12, 2007
                I can try it again but my T Bird spam program has rarely given me fits.
                I guess I must have just been lucky.

                --
                TO MY WIFE'S SO-CALLED FRIENDS:
                I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU WOULD FEEL IF I WERE AIDING AND ABETTING YOUR SPOUSE?
                Message 7 of 8 , May 13, 2007
                  It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. A bunch of numbers and
                  graphs. They needed to include some statements and ability to discuss.

                  Right now I'm facing eviction and homelessness because of a damned V.A.
                  pension law so my head is pretty wrapped up in my personal issues
                  instead of trying to help others.