swivel.com

  • Marjorie Roswell
    Message 1 of 8 , May 10, 2007
      Has anyone here used Swivel?

      http://swivel.com/

      Anyone plan to use it?

      I find it intriguing, but haven't done anything with it yet.

      Message 2 of 8 , May 11, 2007
        gensha_2006@... wrote:
        > What I find intriguing is how someone with an account in govtrack can't
        > get their password back when its been lost. I tried SEVERAL TIMES to get
        > it and ZERO response.

        You'll need to make sure that the emails aren't getting thrown into a
        junk mail folder or deleted by a spam filter on your end. As far as I
        could tell, the password reminder feature is working fine.

        (Apologies to the rest of the list for allowing support-type mail here.
        I suspect for the same reason the poster did not receive the password
        reminder, I was also not able to contact him/her directly.)

      • Aron Pilhofer
        Message 3 of 8 , May 11, 2007
          Just worked perfectly for me. Perhaps you should check your spam folder?

        • gensha_2006@sbcglobal.net
            Message 5 of 8 , May 12, 2007
              well gosh, nobody replied to my original post.

              About swivel.com !

              I'm still intrigued by it.

              - Margie
            • Tim McGhee
              Message 6 of 8 , May 12, 2007
                Hi Margie,

                I looked at it, but didn't fully understand it.  There was no "About Swivel" page to read.

                It is intriguing.  It seems more numbers-based though.  Legislation and laws tend to be more about text.

                Votes, on the other hand, could be more about numbers.

                Tim
                10,933 days

                --
                Tim McGhee
                703-798-3227

                Psalm 90:12
                So teach us to number our days,
                That we may gain a heart of wisdom.
                http://numberyourdays.com
              • gensha_2006@sbcglobal.net
                Message 7 of 8 , May 12, 2007
                  I can try it again but my T Bird spam program has rarely given me fits.
                  I guess I must have just been lucky.

                  --
                  TO MY WIFE'S SO-CALLED FRIENDS:
                  I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU WOULD FEEL IF I WERE AIDING AND ABETTING YOUR SPOUSE?
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 13, 2007
                    It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. A bunch of numbers and
                    graphs. They needed to include some statements and ability to discuss.

                    Right now I'm facing eviction and homelessness because of a damned V.A.
                    pension law so my head is pretty wrapped up in my personal issues
                    instead of trying to help others.