Re: [govtrack] The Center for Public Integrity

  • Aaron Huslage
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2005
      They're a great organization and have gained quite the reputation as a
      stand-up non-partisan group in the last few years. They've got a great
      source of data that would tie in nicely with the data you've already
      got.

      On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:39:51 -0800 (PST), Scott Beardsley
      <sc0ttbeardsley@...> wrote:

      > Anyone heard of these guys/gals? They seem to be a
      > group with similar interests. What is better is that
      > they are an official non-profit org. We need to verify
      > their integrity first, but it'd be a nice addition to
      > govtrack.
      >
      > They have the financial docs on a ton of politicians
      > avail online at:
      > http://www.publicintegrity.org/oi/search.aspx?act=canddisc&cycle=2004
      >
      > BTW - I ripped this one off the Memory Hole Blog (thememoryblog.org)

      I have decided to move from the planet. I'm sorry but I simply cannot
      remain on a world where Paris Hilton is allowed to publish "memoirs".
      - Alton Brown