Yahoo! Pipes and GovTrack

  • Tim McGhee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 10:00 AM
      Hey GovTrackers,

      As you probably already know, GovTrack.us has a lot of great feeds.  As you may not know, Yahoo! Pipes makes it possible to mash them up to your heart's content.

      I just finished two blog posts about my use of Yahoo! Pipes with GovTrack feeds that you might find of interest:

      Managing the volume of content from Congress
      http://more.gov.mtopgroup.com/2007/03/managing-volume-of-content-from.html

      Geek Out: Mashing Yahoo! Pipes and the Congressional Record
      http://blog.mtopgroup.com/2007/03/geek-out-mashing-yahoo-pipes-and.html

      Yahoo! Pipes is great fun, and now GovTrack.us will be even more useful.

      Tim
      10,862 days

      --
      Tim McGhee